Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:07:26 — 42.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
We’ve come to the end of another year. As we take a breather and gather with family and friends for the holidays, it’s a good time to look back over the year that just passed. I’ve collected a handful of snippets from some of my favorite shows from this year, along with some a little commentary.
If you’re new to the show, you can catch up on some stuff you may have missed. Or if you’d like to introduce someone else to the podcast, this would be a great one to share.
You can find all the original, full-length episodes using the links below.
Best Of Episodes
- Ep206, Feb 8 – Troy Hunt, De-Platforming: https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/02/08/free-speech-deplatforming/
- Ep214, Apr 5 – Phil Zimmerman, Social media is ruining society https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/04/05/social-media-is-ruining-society
- Ep219, May 10 – Alison Macrina, library freedom https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/05/10/protecting-intellectual-freedom-part-1/
- Ep232, Aug 9 – DEFCON – understanding hackers https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/08/11/understanding-hackers-hacking/
- Ep233, Aug 16 – DEFCON – Jeff Moss interview https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/08/16/on-a-dark-tangent/
- Ep235, Aug 30 – Morpheus – Todd Austin https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/08/30/morpheus-securing-cpus-with-entropy/
- Ep237, Sep 13 – Privacy for Cars – Andrea Amico https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/09/13/driving-data-privacy-for-cars/
- Ep245, Nov 8 – Harri Hursti https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2021/11/08/restoring-trust-in-our-elections/
- Ep200, Dec 27, 2020 – Bruce Schneier https://podcast.firewallsdontstopdragons.com/2020/12/28/200th-podcast-new-years-2021/
- Subscribe to the newsletter: https://firewallsdontstopdragons.com/newsletter/new-newsletter/
- Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/FirewallsDontStopDragons
- Would you like me to speak to your group about security and/privacy? http://bit.ly/Firewalls-Speaker
- Generate secure passphrases! https://d20key.com/#/