When you think about improving your privacy and protecting your personal information, it’s important to realize that it will also improve your security. According to Craig Danuloff, CEO of The Privacy Co. and maker of the Priiv app, privacy harms fall into at least four different buckets: personal data leaks (embarrassment and reputation harm), online tracking (targeted ads and manipulation), financial accounts (including fraud and identity theft), and harassment (stalking, bullying, even physical threats). Today Craig will offer his opinions on the state of privacy today and provide several of his top tips for protecting your privacy and increasing your security.
Craig Danuloff is a technology entrepreneur who has founded a series of tech companies including desktop publishing, e-commerce, ad-tech, identity, and now consumer privacy. Craig is a graduate of the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business, and the author of over 20 computer books.
- Priiv app: https://www.theprivacy.co/priiv
- HUGE sale on my book! 9.99/6.99: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4842-6189-7
- Give Thanks and Donate https://firewallsdontstopdragons.com/give-thanks-donate/ Best & Worst
- Gift Guide for 2021: https://firewallsdontstopdragons.com/best-worst-gifts-2021/
- Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/FirewallsDontStopDragons
- Would you like me to speak to your group about security and/privacy? http://bit.ly/Firewalls-Speaker
- Generate secure passphrases! https://d20key.com/#/