Is it possible to hide your tracks online? Is it even worth the effort to try? How do you know which companies, products and services you can trust? Is government regulation the answer? We’ll address all of these questions today in part 2 of my interview with David Ruiz. David will give you several great resources for getting more informed and also for getting more involved in the fight for privacy.
David Ruiz is a pro-privacy, pro-security writer for Malwarebytes Labs, where he covers online privacy, legislation, and the interplay between technology and the law.
- Who Has Your Back? https://www.eff.org/who-has-your-back-2018
- Privacy Not Included: https://foundation.mozilla.org/en/privacynotincluded/
- Terms of Service; Didn’t Read: https://tosdr.org/
- Malwarebytes poll on privacy: https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2019/03/labs-survey-finds-privacy-concerns-distrust-of-social-media-rampant-with-all-age-groups/
- Top 6 Takeaways from poll: https://blog.malwarebytes.com/101/2019/05/the-top-six-takeaways-for-user-privacy/
- Help me to help you! https://www.patreon.com/FirewallsDontStopDragons